Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trial Empty Nesting

We are trying to be good empty nester's but sure miss the action of the kids.  4 days after school was out they were US bound.  They are having so much fun seeing cousins and Aunts and Uncles, fishing, swimming and oh yes doing some work for Grandpa at the Motel.  Zoe is a wondering lonely dog wondering if they will ever come back.


In June, Dan did a beach wedding so we took and extra day to enjoy the beach.  It's a good thing we still have some years before we have to really be empty nester's, but this trial run hasn't been too bad.  The kids return in the middle of August.



Enjoying life even after 45!

1 comment:

  1. I know you miss me, but don't worry you can await my arrival every Christmas and Summer, I can tell you right now I am going to enjoy the free trips to the refrigerator! :) love you all.. and the picture of you too is absolutely awesome.. you are soo beautiful mom! and dad you are might handsome!

    ReplyDelete